This strip of print, in the attached photo, comes from a translation, by a Godbrother, of Srila Prabhupada’s Spiritual Master’s book entitled “Sri Bhaktisiddhanta Vaibhava”. I actually have no recollection on how, or where I came into possession of it. Hence, being somewhat a sanskrit-moron, I had to research the meaning of the term “Vaibhava” and was able to translate the title as,
“Sri Bhaktisiddhanta’s, grandeur, glory, majestic, magnificence, and splendor of state.”
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Wrote in Part Two, His Message-Mission and Personality, Chapter: The Revolutionary Preacher of Truth:
“Unless we fearlessly speak the truth, Sri Sri Gauranga will not be pleased. The more determined one is in devotional service, the bolder and more courageous he will be as a preacher.”
In other words, Here you have just seen, as you will see in the next reference as well; Srila Bhaktisiddhanta’s Vaibhava, or his, grandeur, glory, majestic, magnificence, and splendor of state
In the following reference, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta’s Vaibhava has superlatively communicated in his own words, how a Gaudiya Vaisnavas Preacher should Preach.
He is giving instruction and orders on how to Preach, and he also tells you the possible consequences, if You Do Not Preach as he instructs.
Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Wrote in His Jagad Guru Prabhupada – Upadesamrita:
(Note: I have listed the sentences with bullets so that you study the instruction.)
- We will fearlessly tell everyone the truth, without deceiving anyone.
- We have to speak the kind of truth, that is truly beneficial, for the living being, even if it is unpleasant.
- This is not the same, as creating anxiety for others.
- We have to search for reality.
- We have to think about the good, of all people in the world.
- With great determination, we have to do what is beneficial, for ourselves and others.
- Unless we speak the truth boldly, we cannot please guru and Gauranga!
- The more determined one is in devotional service, the bolder, and more courageous, he will be as a preacher.
- If I fail to speak the impartial truth, because I might become unpopular, I have certainly abandoned the path of my disciplic succession, and accepted an unauthorized path. In the end, I will either find myself cheated, or will become an atheist.”
That last point made, should be really taken into consideration, by any Gaudiya Vaisnava Preacher, and especially by those whom they preach to,
“If I fail to speak the impartial truth, because I might become unpopular, I have certainly abandoned the path of my disciplic succession, and accepted an unauthorized path.”
Srila Prabhupada always claimed that his only qualification, is that he is simply is just following the orders of his Spiritual Master. You read this previously.
Srila Prabhupada, did personally witness his Spritual Master’s preaching! Moreover, that preaching is what attracted Srila Prabhupada. He stated that in the above letter at the beginning.