Chapter TEXT Menus
Chapter AUDIO Playlists
- Question1: “Is caste, eternally invariable? Is it constant, rigid, set, unchanging, inflexible, and consistent? Are the Vaisnavas and Hindus not become fallen by associating with Christians, Muslims, and Jew?
- Question2: However, does that mean that there is no caste distinction between Vaisnavas, Christians, Muslims, and Jew? Is there no difference in terms of birth?
- Question: On the other hand, does the difference between Vaisnavas & Hindus or Muslims & Christians & Jews, consist of nothing more than the difference in clothing and other such things?
- Question4: Then how can Muslims/Christians/Jews be Vaisnavas, and how can respectable Vaisnavas associate with them?”
Segment 043: “According to this progression, one cannot become a Vaisnava without first completing one’s eligibility for Karma. Muslims/Christians/Jews are not eligible even to perform the prescribed Karma within the Varna system, because they are outcastes, so how can they become eligible for Bhakti?”
Segment 044: “How can the defect of degraded birth be removed? Can a defect relating to one’s birth be removed without taking another birth?”
- Question: “What is the cause of eligibility for Karma, and what is the cause of eligibility for Bhakti?
- Question: What is meant by ‘nature, birth, and other practical causes’ that make one suitable for a particular type of work; are these sources of eligibility?”
Segment 046: “What is meant by faith in the Absolute Truth? What if some people have developed faith in the Scriptures; although their natures are not elevated? Are such people also eligible for Bhakti?”
Segment 047: ,” What if one does not accept the authority of Srimad-Bhagavatam?” Part 1.”
Segment 048: “What if one does not accept the authority of Srimad-Bhagavatam?” Part 2.”
Segment 049: “How does Sraddha (Faith) develop? Muslims/Jews/Christians, do not perform Sat-Karma, so how can they be eligible for Bhakti?
Segment 050: Please explain clearly what you mean by Bhakta-sanga (association with devotees), and Bhakti-kriya-sanga (contact with acts of devotion). From what type of Sukrti do these arise?
- Question: Does this mean that Nitya-sukrti comes about by chance?
- Question: What is the circumstance by which the Jiva first entered the cycle of Karma?
Segment 052: Chapter 6, Is There no difference between an Aryan and a Yavana?
+Segment 53: What is meant by a Vyavaharika difference between Aryans and Yavanas?
Segment 054: “hen how can there possibly be no cifference between Aryans and Yavanas from the Absolute point of view?
Segment 055: How can Rrice, Bbeans, Fruit, Milk, Nuts, & Vegetables be Spiritual?
Segment 056: What is the proper vehavior between the Yavanas and Vaisnavas?
Segment 057: Can You Eat Food, Drink Water, & other such actitities with a Yavana who Has truly become a Vaisnava?
Segment 058: Then why is it that Yavana Vaisnavas are not permitted to worship & werve the Deities in the Vainava Temples”
Segment 059: Sudras are not eligible to study the Vedas, so can a Sudra study the Vedas when he becomes a Vaisnava?
Segment 060: Then do you people conclude that the Vedas that promote tattva teach only vaisnava-dharma and no other religion?